Vigour mortis

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vigour mortis
Vigour mortis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Council's laws

Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:57 am by Novindus

We got a few rules you'd best be listenin', We only ask you three questions when you join... (this is your application);
1. How many walkers 've you killed?
2. How many of the livin' you killed?
3. Why?

You pass our lil' test we'll let you stay with us, slowly you'll become one o' us till finally we can trust you, here your past don't matter because this... it has changed us all.

OOC note: when …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Our advert!
Our advert! EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 8:57 am by Novindus

» Council's laws
Our advert! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:57 am by Novindus

Most active topics

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

free forum

Our advert!

Go down

Our advert! Empty Our advert!

Post by Novindus Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:57 am

Our advert! Zombie10
In the not too distant future life has changed.. beyon' recognition. Humanity... well we're on the brink like, it's nearly the end and I'll be damned if I am goin' out without a fight!
These damn biters... they've spread... some people call them walkers, some call them zombie, nibblers, shamblers, lamb-brains. Be damned if I know what they really are. All I know is they were us, us humans... we're all infected, we die unless someone puts our brains all over the floor we'll be like 'em.... it's the end, we're hangin' in. We got ourselves an abandoned fort, fort Stewart... guess it was once in the state of Georgia... This ... it ain't the US no more, we're not Americans... French... English... Welsh, Irish... Russian... none o' that matters any more. it's all whether you live or ya' die. I mean to live... what 'bout you?
Can ya' drag your weight, if you can you might'n join us. we can help... We do the only thing... we survive.

Vigour Mortis is a new roleplay forum loosely based off of the walking dead, set ten years after the story of the walking dead and the fall of the prison at the hands of the governor we find our band of desperate survivors, some from the prison and some new, fresh faces. Herds of zombies threaten their very way of life, they don't know if any other groups are out there... every day they struggle to survive under the governance of the council, think you got what it takes?

We've decided to keep this whole affair very simple, want to sign up and start? Read these rules;
https://grimwinter.rpg-board.net/n1-council-s-laws and fill out a form in this section;
https://grimwinter.rpg-board.net/f10-who-the-hell-re-you
We got a few good examples for you to look at too, hope to see you in hell soon.

Many thanks for reading,
Novindus.
Spoiler:
To post this elsewhere for us use this code!
Spoiler:

Novindus
webmaster
webmaster

https://grimwinter.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum